Morning routine - skincare

     Morning routine -  skin care 


The most important thing is your skin. You should be comfortable in your skin. Feel good about it. Everyone is unique in his own way. Healthy skin appeals everyone. Try to work on making your skin glowing and fresh. Eat healthy. Whatever you eat is automatically shown on your skin. Eat healthy and stay hydrated you will get a fresh, glowing and healthy skin. Even a good skin needs care. You can not leave your skin on your own. You need to flower plants daily same way you need to take care of your skin daily. You need to wash and clean it. Moisturize it daily. 

This is my daily routine I’m following nowadays specially in this summer. I get best results thought to share it with you all. Without wasting more time let’s get straight to the topic 

DIY face wash:

Daily morning I apply DIY face wash that is

1 table spoon gram flour ( chick pea flour ) 
1 tea spoon milk
1 tea spoon honey 
If your skin is extremely dry you can add few drops of coconut oil or fresh cream 

Make a thin paste. Rub your face with this diy face wash daily in the morning. wash with water.


Next step:

DIY face mask:


Next step is applying mud / clay mask with rose water on face for ten fifteen minutes


Third step:
Icing in the morning: 

I made a DIY ice cubes for skin tightening and to get rid of skin pigmentation, problems and dark circles. 

1 table spoon honey
1 cucumber 
1 potato
1 lemon juice 
Blend all together 
Put it all in a ice cube tray
 use one cube daily

I have talked about these ice cubes in detail in my another blog attaching the link below

https://ayshblogs12.blogspot.com/2020/05/dark-circles-and-pigmentation.html

Last step: 
Moisturizer:

At the end I apply a good moisturizer that suit my skin. 

That’s all the morning skin care routine. It gives me good results. I hope you’ll find it fruitful for your skin as well. 










Comments

Popular Posts