Blessing in disguise ✨️


Hello readers, how are you? I didn't like writing before, but I started writing now and I want to say I've found writing to be cathartic. It's amazing how expressing your thoughts and emotions can feel like sharing stories with someone else. Reflecting on your past writings and experiences and seeing your growth is truly rewarding. Embracing the challenges and tough times in life often leads to significant personal development.You actually feel good after writing all your thoughts and emotions. It feels like you're telling stories, your ideas to another person. You realize after reading your old blogs and old things how mature and mentally grown you are now. Now if I look back on my life, all the unfavorable things had a meaning. All the dead ends were necessary. It was like a blessing in disguise. At that point in time, you think it's bad and it's a hopeless situation, a dead end, but after some time, you come to know that for your mental growth to make you strong, those things were necessary. Like in my life, all the hardships or unfavorable things made me more mature and mentally grown up. I'm much more diplomatic, civilized, and calm now. I came to know how to handle things gracefully. How not to react to others' differences or criticism. How to deal with insecure people. It's always the journey that makes you stronger, not the success or final destination. I was a really impatient person, but so many things happened that taught me to be more courteous and mannerable. We should be thankful for all the dead ends and tough situations; they help us grow as a person and give us beautiful lessons. Just wanted to share this small thing.

Let me clarify, by being diplomatic what I meant 
It's all about not shutting out negative folks but instead trying to bring them into the light in a positive way, even with all their criticism and differences. Being unfazed by their negativity and focusing on their positive side, helping and showing kindness, staying humble – that's the way to go because everyone's got some good in them, even if it's hard to see at first. It's about finding the silver lining in the clouds. Being indifferent to their criticism and differences. I don't see cutting off toxic person a good option but to handle him gracefully.


 
Thanks for reading 📚 







Comments

Popular Posts